Recognizing the utility of cardiac MRI in the diagnosis of pericardial diseases. Following this activity, learners will be able to recognize the utility of cardiac MRI in the diagnosis of pericardial diseases.
The Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Instructions for Claiming CME
- Attend the sessions in full for which credit is sought
- Complete the post-activity evaluation
- A certificate of completion will be available once the evaluation is submitted
The planners and faculty for this activity did not have any relationships to disclose.
Disclosure of Commercial Support
SCMR received no funding to support this activity.
- EHJ Cardiovas Imaging: 2015;16:12-31
- Radiology: Volume 267;Number 2 – May 2013
- J Cardiovasc Magn Reson: 2011;13:13
- Radiology: 2014 Oct 21:131980
- EHJ Cardiovas Imaging: 2013;14:721-740
- J Am Soc Echocardiogr: 2013;26:965-1012
- Circulation: 2011;124:1830-37
- Radiology 2003;228:417-424
- EHJ Cardiovasc Imaging: 2015;16:12-31
- Circulation: 2011;124:1830
- EHJ Cardiovas Imaging: 2015;16:37-46
- Peebles, Br J Radiol: 2011
- Klein et al, K Am Soc Echo: 2013
- Thavendiranathan, JACC Img: 2012
- Feng, Circulation: 2011
- Young, In J Cardiovasc Img: 2012
- Verhaert, Circ Cardiovasc Imaging: 2010
- Zurick, JACC Img: 2011
- Peebles BR J Radiol: 2012
- Klein, JASE: 2013
- Najib et al, Eur J Echo: 2011
- Hundley, Circulation: 2010