What is the current state/problem in practice? Strain analysis results are different across different software platforms and there is no standardization.
What is the ideal state/ if the problem is gone? Strain standardized across big datasets with outcomes.
To close the gap outlined above:
1. Learners need to understand strain analysis.
2. Learners need to know how to use different software.
3. Learners need to consider software packages by its ability to differentiate disease and prognosticate.
The Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR) designates this Journal-based CME activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Instructions for Claiming CME
- Read and fully comprehend the article
- Complete the post-activity evaluation
- A certificate of completion will be available once the evaluation is submitted
The planners and faculty for this activity did not have any relationships to disclose.
Disclosure of Commercial Support